The church building is open for private prayer, for Sunday services and for a midweek service of Holy Communion. If you are coming into church, please wear a face covering.
Until further notice we will continue to stream our morning services on YouTube and the evening service will take place via Zoom.
Select below for more details:
Please note the following in accordance with the current government guidance:
- Anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 (a new continuous cough, a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, their normal sense of taste or smell) should not attend
- Where individuals are self-isolating due to a possible or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the household, or because they have been requested to so by NHS Test and Trace, please do not attend
- Individuals aged 70 years and over are advised to stay at home as much as possible and to minimise contact with others outside of their own household (so we recommend you do not attend)
- Whilst shielded patients and those who are clinically vulnerable may choose to gather in groups outdoors and form support bubbles, they are still advised NOT to attend places of worship indoors.
- In accordance with Test & Trace guidelines, a temporary register of church attendees will be completed and retained for 3 weeks before being securely destroyed. This will only be used to assist the NHS in investigation of a local outbreak.
- The wearing of face coverings is mandatory from 8 August in line with updated government guidance (1 Aug)