To provide leadership to the church, under the Rector with the Churchwardens, in the areas of finance, personnel, admin, IT, communication, property, health & safety and special projects.
To enable achievement of the strategic objectives of St Nicholas Church through the provision of effective management, oversight, coordination and planning of activities taking place in St Nicholas so as to ensure that the Church makes best use of its resources and so support further growth.
Please return this application form, marking the envelope or email “Confidential” to
Robert von Kaufmann, Church Warden, St Nicholas Church, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1JA /
Applications can be typed or clearly printed. Please use additional sheets if required.
- A fulltime position on a permanent contact – 37.5 hours a week over 5 days. This will include some evening meetings and occasional attendance at weekend events as required.
- A generous salary (~£45k) and holiday entitlement of 30 days (plus statutory public holidays)
- St Nicholas Church operates an enhanced sick pay policy; statutory maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave are also provided
- The PCC operates a stakeholder pension scheme, details of which are available from the Pensions Administrator. The employer’s contribution will match your contribution £ for £ up to a maximum of 7.5% of gross pay.
- All appointments are subject to proof of the right to work in the UK, a satisfactory enhanced DBS clearance and receipt of satisfactory references.
- Applications to be received by Friday 8th December 2023
- Short-listing will take place before Christmas and interviews in early January.
- Start date: asap in new year
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to close this advert before the closing date when we are in receipt of suitable applications.