In a large church like St Nicholas the financial challenges are many, but our vision is clear - we long to see people exploring the riches of God’s word, being equipped to serve Him and to see the gospel being explained to more and more people.
Financing this vision is dependent on the giving of the church family and friends. Your contribution, however large or small, will help that vision to be achieved.
Guided by the decisions made at PCC for the year ahead, the Finance Strategy Group has prepared the budget required to enable the Gospel work to continue and develop further in 2017. Based on this year’s expenditure including provision for future responsibilities, approximately £970,000 for the General Fund plus £210,000 for the Mission Fund will be required in 2017.
We each have a part to play - however, large or small. So please take this opportunity to give thanks for God’s generosity in your life and to respond accordingly.
- Giving because we first received .. a summary of the position for 2017.
What next? - Whatever size your gift, pleae pledge it, give it, gift aid it and consider willing it so that the work can continue…
- Giving to the general fund (bank details and a standing order form)
- Giving to the mission fund (bank details and a standing order form)
- Pledge form (to help us plan for the year ahead)*
- Gift aid form (to help maximise the value of your giving)*. Due to changes at HMRC we are asking that new Gift Aid forms are completed by all givers each year.
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.
2 Corinthians 8:9