Sunday services - in the church building and at Lady Boswell’s
There are two services in the church building, at 9am and 11am. These services are more accessible to children, so that it will be easier for families to join us physically. We have changed the layout in church and in case they are needed set up the Curteis Hall & Amherst Room for family clusters. There will of course be the potential for more noise during the service, but because we want to welcome children, we see this as an opportunity for us to grow in patience, compassion and putting others first.
Until further notice we will continue to stream our 9am morning service on YouTube and the evening service will take place via Zoom.
We are delighted to be able to meet back at Lady Boswell’s. The 10AM service is an informal and child friendly service for those who consider themselves believers, sceptics or somewhere in-between. All are welcome!
Due to COVID-19 guidance, we are limited in our overall capacity and therefore recommend you book in advance to secure a place. . Book a place here.
Join us in person from 9:45am so that we can check you in before beginning our service at 10am!
If bookings are full you can also access our 10AM service on YouTube after 2PM, here.
Select below for more details:
Guidance for in-person services
Please note the following in accordance with the current government guidance:
- Anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 (a new continuous cough, a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, their normal sense of taste or smell) should not attend
- Where individuals are self-isolating due to a possible or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the household, or because they have been requested to so by NHS Test and Trace, please do not attend
- Individuals aged 70 years and over are advised to stay at home as much as possible and to minimise contact with others outside of their own household (so we recommend you do not attend)
- Whilst shielded patients and those who are clinically vulnerable may choose to gather in groups outdoors and form support bubbles, they are still advised NOT to attend places of worship indoors.
- In accordance with Test & Trace guidelines, a temporary register of church attendees will be completed and retained for 3 weeks before being securely destroyed. This will only be used to assist the NHS in investigation of a local outbreak. We are also registered for the NHS Test & Trace App - check in on arrival.
- The wearing of face coverings is mandatory.
- Please observe the new laws on meeting in groups of 6:- People must not be part of a group of more than six unless they are from the same household or support bubble.
On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided and follow the one way system. Please take your seat as directed by the stewards and remain seated throughout the service. (Note: there is no singing, no separate children’s work and no refreshments being served at this time.)