The Archbishops are encouraging us to prioritise prayer during the November lockdown. You may well wish to gather with family, friends or Home Group members on a regular basis in the coming weeks. In addition to these personal initiatives we will also hold a few 15 minute prayer opportunities on Zoom each week. To access these prayer times, use this Zoom link:-
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 824 5287 8521
We look forward to praying together as a church family on
- Monday evenings at 8pm
- Thursday mornings at 8am
As we enter the new lockdown the Archbishops have sent out a letter to all the clergy encouraging our churches to fast on Thursdays. Many of us may be unfamiliar with the practice of fasting and so Matt and I have put together a short conversation on Zoom which you can access here. Also, there is a printed summary that you can download here which also includes suggestions for prayer.
The church is open for private prayer on a Thursday, 10am - 2pm. Access is via the church office.
Please note the following in accordance with the current government guidance:
- Anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 (a new continuous cough, a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, their normal sense of taste or smell) should not attend
- Where individuals are self-isolating due to a possible or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the household, or because they have been requested to so by NHS Test and Trace, please do not attend
- Individuals aged 70 years and over are advised to stay at home as much as possible and to minimise contact with others outside of their own household (so we recommend you do not attend)
- Whilst shielded patients and those who are clinically vulnerable may choose to be outdoors, they are still advised NOT to attend places of worship indoors.
- In accordance with Test & Trace guidelines, a temporary register of church attendees will be completed and retained for 3 weeks before being securely destroyed. This will only be used to assist the NHS in investigation of a local outbreak. We are also registered for the NHS Test & Trace App - check in on arrival.
- The wearing of face coverings is mandatory.
On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided and follow the guidelines of the office staff.