We understand that pastoral care is an important aspect of sharing God’s love within the church family and building one another up in Christ.
Pastoral care begins with the warm welcome we try to give everyone who comes to St Nicholas. Each congregation hosts regualr welcome events, where people new to St Nicholas can meet some of the Congregational Leadership Teams and learn more about the life of the church. We also encourage all members of the church family to belong to a small group, which can provide an important opportunity to form close and supportive friendships with other members of the church family.
Supported by the Congregational Leadership Team, each Congregational Pastor can offer or arrange:
- bereavement support and counselling
- making or arranging pastoral visits
- lifts for hospital appointments or hospital visiting
- meals and other practical help during illness
- a listening ear and support in times of particular need
To offer or request pastoral support, or for further details, please contact your Congregatioanl Pastor or the Church Office.